Privacy statement for customers and suppliers pursuant to section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
Data collected through the form will be used solely for the following purpose:
– to provide information concerning the above-mentioned matter or corporate products and applications;
By inserting your name, you are also giving to Simon Dredo your consent:
– to communicate the information to persons, companies, institutions, consortia and associations for the purpose of market research or business information;
Information collected here is processed with electronic tools in compliance with the security measures as set forth in sections 33-34 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Providing the personal information requested on the form is necessary for Simon Dredo to be able to give you the information you requested.
We would remind you that you send your personal and identification information to Simon Dredo under your own responsibility.
You are entitled to access your own personal data and have the other rights specified in section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003:
1. You are entitled to be told whether or not we hold personal information which relates to you, even if not yet registered, and to be supplied with a copy thereof in an intelligible form.
2. You are entitled to be informed of: a) the source of your personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to the second paragraph of section 5; e) persons or categories of persons to whom the personal information may be disclosed or who may have knowledge thereof in their capacity as designated representative within the territory of the State, as data processors or persons in charge of processing.
3. You are entitled to have: a) such data updated, rectified or, when so interested, completed; b) such data erased, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked with regard to information processed unlawfully, including information whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) a statement to the effect that the procedures specified under letters a) and b) have been made known, also with regard to the content thereof, to those to whom the information has been communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or entails a clearly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right.
4. You are entitled to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the personal information that relates to you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal information that relates to you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or for business communications.